'Big Five Golf Safaris' in conjunction with its overseas agents can organise golf tours throughout the world, get the best of both worlds enjoy the sights and sounds of Hawaii, Ireland, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, USA, or any other golfing destination.
- Hawaii - Land of beauty and splendor, the location for some of the great movie sets like Jurassic Park - and of course some of the most amazing golf courses, visit this Island group and experience for your self the wonders of these magical islands.
- Ireland - The land of a hundred thousand welcomes and almost as many golf courses, well not quite - but at least enough to satisfy the appetite of the most avid golfer. North, South, East and West of the country you will find some of the greatest links courses in the world. Great names such as Ballybunion Old Course, Waterville, Lahinch, Rosses Point (Co. Sligo), The European Club, Portmarnock GC, Royal Co. Down and Royal Portrush will be among the courses you may have heard about. However, there are many more really excellent links and parkland layouts to choose from. Combine the golf courses with some of the most spellbinding scenery imaginable, excellent accommodation, a fascinating people whose most endearing quality is the welcome they extend to guests of the country, make this a place you must visit.
- Portugal - One of the oldest nations in Europe, with a rich and complex history. Dominated by the sea, it is renowned for its sunshine and moderate climate. This makes it a golfer's paradise, in fact outdoors enthusiasts can enjoy year round activities here. Traveling through the country from north to south, you will find a kaleidoscope of landscapes: rolling mountains, golden plains sown with wheat, sun baked land speckled with cork trees and olive groves, Atlantic sand dunes ending in vast stretches of sandy beaches and golf courses to tempt the most avid golfer.
- Scotland - The ancient home of Golf, with it's many famous courses. Visit a Scottish castle and dream of the days of Braveheart and Bonnie Prince Charlie. Tour the romantic Islands and mountains, look for Nessie (the Loch Ness Monster) or just relax and listen to the bagpipes. Enjoy the peace and quiet of the Scottish countryside.
- Spain - Welcome to the most exciting golf destination in Europe. There is no better climate in Europe for year-round golf, there is no other Mediterranean country or region that offers 60 plus golf courses within a radius of 2 hours drive from its main Airport (Málaga) and, most of all, there is no region that knows how to welcome visiting golfers in its own golfing community like southern Spain. Valderrama; host to the Ryder Cup in 1997 and World Golf Championships in 1999 and 2000. Montecastillo; one of Jack Nicklaus' few European courses and host for the season ending Volvo Masters on the European Tour. Royal Sotogrande; ranked Number 5 golf course in Europe, are just some of the championship courses to be found along the southern coast.
- USA - The United States of America offers a vast number of golfing experiences. The possibilities are endless, so is the diversity of the golf courses. Myrtle Beach, Las Vegas, North and South Carolina, Western USA, Florida, Arizona, to name but a few areas, all with excellent golfing facilities. Let Big Five Golf Safaris custom build a golfing experience for your group.
Look at our information on overseas locations - then fill in your requirements on our custom golf tours form and Big Five Golf Safaris will put together a golfing experience to suit your time span and budget…
Click here to fill in our custom tour form and let us tailor make something for you...