Sun-filled African days and starry African nights that are brimming with unique experiences that will both excite and relax but will always be memorable….
Once you are off the golf course how are you going to be entertained? You will see that we have a whole selection of interesting sights, sounds and
tastes for you to sample on our South African Golf Safaris:
- Luxury hotels, many with a mystical theme, where you can unwind at the end of the day.
- Modern casinos for you to see if Lady Luck is smiling on you and where you can check out the entertainment in glittering extravaganzas and intimate theatres.
- Delicious cuisine that is local and 'lekker' whilst also offering a choice from every imaginable global table for those who don't enjoy experimenting.
- A range of wines and speciality drinks - enough to cater for every palate.
- Exotic venues varying from sophisticated Roman restaurants, to water based crafts, to rough 'Bush' - back to your roots - type dining.
- Varied game drives, looking to find the Big 5 and smaller equally glamorous fauna and flora, add an ultimate uniqueness to your trip.
- Photo opportunity scenery takes you from the 'cradle of mankind' (a world heritage site) to Victoria Falls - one of the world's wonders.
- Exciting modes of travel that change throughout your golf tour ranging from open Landrovers to cosy DC3 aircraft.
- Elephant Back safaris into the bush - join us on an experience of a lifetime.
- View Capetown from the top of Table Mountain, visit the famous V & A Waterfront and Robbin Island.
Alternatively whilst on our International Golf Tour - Vacation you can experience the many exciting activities related to the country of your choice.
- Visit those ancient castles in the Scottish Hills, or take a trip to Loch Ness, but beware the monster.
- Go to a Luna on sun soaked Hawaii; snorkel in the clear blue waters, or swim with the dolphins.
- Drive round the ring of Kerry, in Ireland, if you have time spend a week in a Gypsy caravan.
- Kiss the Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle. Then you can really tell those golfers tales.
- Explore the Costa del Sol, with its Tropical Coast, old fishing villages with quaint cobbled streets, and take a donkey taxis to Mijas high in the mountains.
- The tranquil charm of the fishing villages and fruit orchards of the Algarve, undisturbed yet influenced by the passage of time.
- The sights and entertainment offered in the USA are too numerous to list, ranging from Historical sites like The Statue of Liberty to the fun of Disney Land or Disney World.
Contact us if the set tours do not meet your requirements...